Thursday, September 15, 2016

They Call Me Keith

Last week, one of the staff members called me Keith.  An honest mistake that I thought was funny. Apparently other members of the staff felt the same way:



When Caitlin and I started working here, we made name tags and put them above the door to our office.  Earlier this week, someone made a new name tag for me.  The resemblance between the 'Kevin' I made and the 'Keith' they made is uncanny.  When I looked at it, I thought, "When did I make that?"  Kudos to the creator.  You have lovely penmanship.

Speaking of Kudos, I've compiled a list of names that I would like to be called if someone gets my name wrong.  If they don't say Kevin, I hope they say one of these 'K' names:
  • Kory
  • Kenny
  • Konstantin
  • Ketchup
  • Krispy Kreme
  • Kodiak
  • Kornstalk
  • Kudos
  • Klondike
  • Kitten
  • Kissable
  • Knucklehead
  • Knock Knock
  • Who's There?

No comments:

Post a Comment