Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Sir Isaac of Jameson

Last Thursday, Vanessa Fry saved the day by restoring the internet in the VISTA office.  Later that day, she brought in her wonderful dog Sir Isaac.  He is a 10-year-old Shih Tzu and he's a VERY friendly little guy.  He was wearing his Batman kerchief when we first met him:



I must have excited Isaac in some way because shortly after this video, he met my arm:


I know what you're thinking: "Kevin, it looks like you are fondling the dog."  Not true...I was the victim!  My arm was just dangling next to the chair and Isaac latched on.

After shaking off the Shih Tzu, I took a photo of him visiting Caitlin:

Good boy...he's settled down

I thought it was over, but I did it again.  I made eye contact with him and he took that as an invitation. This time, he took advantage of my leg:



He hopped on like it was a ride at the carnival.  Cue the circus music:


Eventually, he tuckered out:


After the dust settled, Isaac and I talked about the ordeal.  He was apologetic and said he didn't get much action anymore.  I understood and patted him on his head.  The he asked to go online to update his doggie dating profile.  He changed it to 'In a Relationship.'  Uh oh...I'm in trouble!

www.doggiedating.com/SirIsaacofJameson



No comments:

Post a Comment