Thursday, August 25, 2016

Throwback Thursday!

Kevin

As a baby, my parents entered me in many cute kid competitions.  These are my accomplishments:


  • 2nd place - Burt's Bee's Baby Photo Contest
  • 2nd place - Toys R' Us Kids
  • 3rd place - New Zealand's OHBaby Magazine
  • Best-in-show - Westminster Kennel Club

Like most cute babies, I bounced from one job to the next.  At 4 months old, I finally found steady employment as a Gerber baby.  That lasted until I was 14.  I had to move on and get ready for high school.

And even today as a VISTA, I'm still a big baby.  I'm basically just a baby that knows how to drive.




26 years later and I still have tunnel vision




Caitlin

Despite claims that she was a little hellion, Caitlin was a very cute kid.  She didn't speak until 4th grade when the teacher asked her to read a book.  After that, she terrorized her neighborhood and eventually got into a fight with Mickey Mouse at Disney World.  It happens to the best of us, kid.

Instead of swallowing the seeds, she would spit them at her brother

Don't let the smile fool you, she's ULTRA-competitive


2 comments:

  1. You TWO are TOO cute!!! Tell Caitlin I love her Tasmanian Devil swimsuit, although she looks more like an angel than a devil in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! All kudos to you for popping out a cute baby.

      Caitlin was flattered with your compliment but she refuses to acknowledge her innocence. She only remembers TERROR!

      Delete