Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Dusting for Prints

All Americorps VISTA members are required to undergo a background investigation.  Upon hearing this, I got very nervous because I didn't know if they would uncover my past dealings in the kitten smuggling industry.

Caitlin and I received fingerprint cards and we went to the police station to complete them.  It brought back fond memories for me, particularly when I was a baby and had my fingers and toes stamped.

We were very relieved to finish the process.  Caitlin had all 10 of her fingers stamped while I had all 11 of mine done.

My fingerprints are bigger than when I was born.

Just like a hotel, it is customary to take something from a police station.  Therefore I took this napkin as a souvenir.

 
A very good-looking paper towel.


Was I concerned that the police would notice I took their napkin?  No.  Because even if they did see one missing, it's not like they had my prints...wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment