Tuesday, January 17, 2017

New Interns (& Their Smiling Faces)

Yesterday was the first time that our 2 new interns worked on the same day.





Each girl has a beautiful name and a beautiful spirit!  I'm very much looking forward to working with them.  Delia speaks Spanish and has a lovely accent; by the time her internship is over, I will be fluent in Español and I will have a nice tan.  I haven't decided on a Spanish name yet, though I'm thinking something exotic like Santiago or Alejandro or El Lampiño.

As a bonus, Stefy Boo is back to complete her remaining hours.  This means I went from at one point having no roommates to now having 3. This is indeed a joyous occasion...


source
Working with 3 girls is tremendously exciting for me, although it does mean I will need to be on top of my game at all times.  I'm sure they expect a certain level of entertainment from me.  The key is learning each girl's interests and what makes them laugh.  Whether it's talking in a British accent (I can do that), spilling water on my pants (I can do that), or juggling knives (I can't do that), I need to have an arsenal of tricks at my disposal.

¡Bienvenido, chicas, y gracias por la empresa y el espresso!

No comments:

Post a Comment