Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Indecisive

Yesterday around 10:30 am, Erin, Delia, and I talked about where we'd like to eat lunch.  Like a Google search result, Erin named off about 20 restaurants.


"Outback"
"Chili's"
"Olive Garden"
"Texas Roadhouse"
"Sonic"
"Panera"
"Chipotle"

We talked about them and finally came to this conclusion: We couldn't decide where to eat.  So I thought of a great idea:

"I should make an app that helps people make decisions."

Delia said that would be great but there have probably been those types of apps created already.  I checked and she was right.  I thought, "Perfect, I'll just download the app and now we can finally pick a place to eat."

The irony is, there were so many to choose from, I couldn't decide on a decision-maker app.  How do people ever get anything done?

No comments:

Post a Comment