Thursday, December 8, 2016

Welcome, New Readers

Yesterday, Jameson Camp hosted the 2016 American Camp Association Winter Gathering.


People from all over attended the event; Indiana was well represented as were other Midwestern states.  I even met one guy who was out of this world.  Actually that was me.

This exercise was one of their ice-breakers.  From looking at the photo,  I think it should be called a 'back-breaker.'


Before lunch, Yvonne, Erin, and myself hosted a round-table discussion about marketing.  I took a photo but Yvonne would probably attack me with a fire poker if I posted it.  You have to be careful with posting photos of women; if the light doesn't hit them perfectly, they'll hate it.

I did pass along this blogspot to a few 'interested' parties at the event. 'Interested' in the sense that they quickly grabbed papers so they could leave our table and get out of town.

So if there are any new readers...welcome.  The blog is light-hearted with very little intelligent content.  Just like its writer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment