Thursday, December 15, 2016

New Interns

I am pleased to announce that Yvonne has hired 2 new interns for the Development Team.  I am even more pleased to announce that these 2 interns are women.  Both of them are students at IUPUI and they will start here after the New Year.

They will not be able to replace Caitlin but at least they can offer some companionship in the VISTA office.  I had been getting very lonely in here.  This was rock bottom for me:


I'm recovering slowly, but I believe I'll make it.  Thank you for all the well wishes.  Most importantly, thank you, Yvonne, for at last giving me human interaction.  I was beginning to feel like Tom Hanks talking to Wilson the Volleyball in Cast Away.  I'm excited for the New Year but I hope I don't get overzealous with these girls.  I've been used to playing with Carlin and tickling his belly.  I'm not sure I'll be able to do that with the interns.

No comments:

Post a Comment