Friday, July 28, 2017

Camp Farewell

When I started working at Jameson Camp one year ago, I was an innocent little boy. Fast forward to today and I am innocent no more. Today I am a grown little boy.

If you've followed along with this blog, I'd like to say thank you. Most of the time my writing was about nonsense but every now and then the blog was actually worth reading. For those 2 or 3 times it was, I hope you enjoyed my thoughts.

Working at Jameson has been a lot of fun and I'll leave with nothing but good memories. Of course Yvonne has tried her darndest to scare me and leave me broken but I've held strong. She is one of my 6 readers so I should be nice to her with this last post.

I changed the look of the wall in this office...



Forever my face will look upon camp. Or at least until they tear it down. Ashley was already eyeing my desk so it could be gone by Monday.

Thanks for a fun year. Best wishes to all and to all a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment