Thursday, November 17, 2016

Keeping up with Carlin

Because they knew I was in a deep pit of sadness, Yvonne and Erin did something yesterday to lift me up. Actually they did 3 somethings: they took me out to lunch, gave me a card, and gave me a Bumbling Puppy. He makes a noise every time you touch his hoo-hoo.



The best part of the puppy is his name.



Oh so close to CAITLIN!


I've actually learned a few things just since the beginning of this blog post.

  1. 'Carlin' is french for Pug.
  2. This dog is crazy:


Because of this, I decided to harness him and put him on a leash. I also gave him my glasses in the hopes that a sophisticated look will calm him down.  Carlin is my responsibility now and I must take care of him.  




Thank you, ladies, for this wonderful gift.  They always say the way to a man's heart is through a stuffed animal.  I feel alive again!

No comments:

Post a Comment